We've got the fire but does it mean anything
Top Five Possible Reasons Why Those Two Cans Got Mixed Up:
5. Fuzzy set the knock-out gas down on the bakery counter while attempting to "liberate" oppressed pastries.
4. Mr. Knock-out Gas and Mrs. Whipped Cream traded places because they were starring in a wacky fish-out-of-water reality television show called "Spray Swap."
3. Super Squeeze Dairy Corporation and Industrial Aerosol Immobilizers are outsourcing to the same packaging company.
2. The whipped cream always had the power to be knock out gas. But she wouldn't have believed me. She had to find out for herself.
1. The cans were swapped by a horse. A horse named... Hidalgo.
See you on Friday!