Coloured Sam and Fuzzy

The "on-topic" forum. Come here to yammer on about SnF, or any of Sam's other work, or a horse. A horse named... Hidalgo.

Moderators: Rai, mixofsunandcloud, Kelso, Skull Panda

Re: Coloured Sam and Fuzzy

Postby Zoinkity » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:13 pm

You heretic! Now, if it was Skull Panda in colour, that would be awesome!
Zoinkity
Can spell "ninja"

Postby Ukumio » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:45 am

So a very long time ago, I made a way too dark colored version, I've now reappeared, and I actually got bored and decided to attempt it again, except I don't know whether to do it coloured, or colour it and then make it black and white so it is closer to the original. And yes I'm aware its the exact same panel as the original :P

Image Image
Ukumio
Can spell "ninja"

Postby Sam Logan » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:08 am

That kind of colour scheme is not too disimilar from the kinds I've been using on the rare occasion I colourize S&F! (Like the little comic in Headcanon II.) Or the one that I used for my story in Bones of the Coast. Strong colours, but limited to a couple of hues.
You are hearing me talk.
Sam Logan
Ninja Emperor

Postby Ukumio » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:52 am

Finally finished the first two pages, very happy with the result, changed the purple night shade as the previous was too violent for me, and did some other stuff.

Don't know if I did it the hard way by colouring first in normal colours, and then adding a purple/blue recolour over the top to make it seem like night, but it seems to mostly work, though some colours (like red) completely disappear, might play around with it a bit to make the reds pop a bit more without changing the other colours.
Ukumio
Can spell "ninja"

Postby absurdsuddenly » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:54 pm

I am a hipster, I still love the original. But hey, it looks good!
absurdsuddenly
Theoretical Ninja

Previous

Return to Sam And Fuzzy