Sam & Fuzzy Gear

The "on-topic" forum. Come here to yammer on about SnF, or any of Sam's other work, or a horse. A horse named... Hidalgo.

Moderators: Rai, mixofsunandcloud, Kelso, Skull Panda

Re: Sam & Fuzzy Gear

Postby stock » Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:44 pm

Hey hey, if you're boring blame yourself.

It's simple as that, it's simple as that, it's simple as that for your stupid ass.
stock
Ninja Minister

Postby Sam Logan » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:50 pm

I'd happily offer Sam and Fuzzy swag in any retail location that would carry it. Unfortunately, larger chains rarely if ever work with individual artists... they just carry product lines offered by certain larger manufacturers. For example, I suspect most of Hot Topic's pop culture shirts -- be they Dr. Who or Invader Zim or Sonic or whatever -- are being provided by the same handful of four or five large t-shirt companies that have just licensed the use of those properties from their respective owners.
You are hearing me talk.
Sam Logan
Ninja Emperor

Postby Kelso » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:52 pm

Well, if you're talking about who to contact at Hot Topic in regards to product suggestions, it would probably be their corporate purchasing department. As an employee, it's probably easier for you to find out that information than I can through Google.

If you're talking about licensing designs, then you'd need to contact Sam Logan. If you're talking about wholesaling existing merchandise, you'd have to talk to Topatoco and Sam.

Edit: Ha, Sam beat me to it by about 30 seconds.
Kelso
Ninja High Councilor

Return to Sam And Fuzzy