People to play with

Roleplayers! Use this forum to connect with other players, swap stories, and ask any questions you might have about the game.

Moderators: Rai, mixofsunandcloud, Kelso, Skull Panda

People to play with

Postby midgear » Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:19 pm

Hi everyone my name is terra and I got the underground book last week and I really would love to find people to play with. I live in redwood city California and am willing to play in person or online. I could only play during the. Evenings or weekend seeing as I work a 10 to 7 job.
A bit about me, I have been a active role player from the age five (I'm 28 now) And have been doing GMing from the age of 12. So I have been doing this for a bit. I have been reading sam and fuzzy for ten years and love the world, so I'm super excited to play or GM in it. I'm quick on my feet when it comes to role-playing, I also play the hell out of any characters I play, I'll walk into a certain death scenario if it makes sense for my character.
If you would like to play a game with me post here or PM me, i can GM or just play.
midgear
Theoretical Ninja

Re: People to play with

Postby hamelot » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:23 pm

Might be waaaaay to late to this but I figured I'd send a shout out. I'm a recent transplant to the bay area for work and would be super interested in participating in a Sam & Fuzzy themed RPG if there was still interest. I have experience playing a bunch of other systems (D&D 3.5, 5, Shadowrun, Fate Core based) and a bit of DM'ing
hamelot
Theoretical Ninja

Postby Renegade_mind0 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:27 pm

I would love to play, but I'm living in the Michigan area. I'd be down to find a way to play online though.
Renegade_mind0
Can spell "ninja"

Postby rubypark » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:14 pm

So can we play online or not?
This comics are really cool and I like to read them often. Thank you Sam Logan for that
rubypark
Theoretical Ninja

Return to The Underground RPG