DS & Wii Friend Code Chit Chat

Comics, Games, Music, Film, Television, Current Events... this is the place to talk about other people and the things they are doing.

Moderators: Rai, mixofsunandcloud, Kelso

Postby Claire » Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:24 pm

Ohhhh this one is easy. Come on, pick up the pace ;).
After scolding one's cat one looks into its face and is seized by the ugly suspicion that it understood every word. And has filed it for reference. ~Charlotte Gray
http://www.kitty-bot.com
Claire
Ninja Emperor

Postby Claire » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:51 pm

Fine, everyone who's Canadian here is getting their citizenship revoked. Violently.
After scolding one's cat one looks into its face and is seized by the ugly suspicion that it understood every word. And has filed it for reference. ~Charlotte Gray
http://www.kitty-bot.com
Claire
Ninja Emperor

Postby mixofsunandcloud » Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:56 pm

Jack Layton! Please don't steal my organs!
Holy cow, it's Mix! I thought she was dead or something.
mixofsunandcloud
Ninja High Councilor

Postby Kelso » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:00 pm

Well it's not fair for me to answer, seeing as they're in my plaza.
I need that citizenship. Otherwise eating poutine is no longer just a cute stereotype, instead I'll just be a guy that likes greasy food with gelled grease on top. With cheese curd.
Kelso
Ninja High Councilor

Postby Kelso » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:24 pm

I've added Contact to my code list.
Kelso
Ninja High Councilor

Postby PyscoUno » Thu Mar 08, 2007 4:23 pm

AA23 wrote:As for the confrontations, we came out on the pitch to play football, not to pick up flowers.
PyscoUno
Ninja CEO

Postby Leetmuffin » Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:39 pm

I need friends! Why have so few people added me as a Wii friend?!

Oh and I love paper mario.
Tell me a story baby.
I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
Leetmuffin
Disgraced Ninja Politician (From Ninja Sex Scandal)

Postby Kelso » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:12 pm

Added.
I'm far behind in adding peoples' friend codes. I'll have to sit down and plow through the list sometime soon.
Kelso
Ninja High Councilor

Postby Leetmuffin » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:17 pm

Wheeee! I have another friend!
Tell me a story baby.
I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind. But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
Leetmuffin

Postby Matador » Sun Mar 18, 2007 12:57 pm

I just got a used DS lite on Thursday, and have been so involved in it and FF III that I haven't really looked for my friend code. Would it be the number on the back?
Matador
Ninja CEO

Postby Agrajag » Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:50 pm

Steve Jobs wrote:I just got a used DS lite on Thursday, and have been so involved in it and FF III that I haven't really looked for my friend code. Would it be the number on the back?

No, it's different for every game, and only for games that have Wifi. In FF3 there should be some sort of menu option for online play, and then somewhere in there will be your friend code.

Also your friend code is based on your cartridge and your DS, so if you put your game into a different DS your friend code will change.
Agrajag
Ninja Technician

Postby Leetmuffin » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:46 pm

In other news: I'm getting Jump Ultimate Stars at the end of the first week in april!

I'm buying it with birthday money. Oh how I've waited to see Franky kick Ichigo's ass. It will be glorious.
Tell me a story baby.
Leetmuffin

Postby Kelso » Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:51 pm

Man, I should actually start playing Ultimate Stars. I was caught up finishing Super Stars first, then just kind of forgot about it.
Kelso
Ninja High Councilor

Postby Agrajag » Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:37 pm

Leetmuffin wrote:In other news: I'm getting Jump Ultimate Stars at the end of the first week in april!

I'm buying it with birthday money. Oh how I've waited to see Franky kick Ichigo's ass. It will be glorious.

I'm sorry to inform you that in the game Ichigo is way better than Franky (he's actually disappointingly bad IMO).

And we definitely need to get some JUS online battles going.
Agrajag
Ninja Technician

Postby Leetmuffin » Sun Mar 18, 2007 6:01 pm

Agrajag wrote:
Leetmuffin wrote:In other news: I'm getting Jump Ultimate Stars at the end of the first week in april!

I'm sorry to inform you that in the game Ichigo is way better than Franky (he's actually disappointingly bad IMO).

And we definitely need to get some JUS online battles going.

There is no way Franky can be bad in anyway. He has blue elvis hair, he gets stronger when he drinks soda, and he fights in a hawaiian shirt and a speedo.

I'm not saying Coup de Vent is better than Bankai but...
Tell me a story baby.
Leetmuffin

PreviousNext

Return to Media Room