That comic with cat hoody?

Comics, Games, Music, Film, Television, Current Events... this is the place to talk about other people and the things they are doing.

Moderators: Rai, mixofsunandcloud, Kelso, Hidalgo, Max Headroom

That comic with cat hoody?

Postby Sydney » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:08 pm

Guys, you know how sometimes you need to know something but can't remember it and it makes you really mad?
Once a long time ago Sam posted in the news/linked to on the links page a comic about a girl living in a human settlement on a remote planet. They lived in houses carved out of giant plants and she had an awesome hoodie with cat ears, it was yellow with black stripes down the arms.

Someone please tell me what the comic was. I seem to remember it sort of petered out, which was sad because I liked it.
Sydney
Theoretical Ninja

Re: That comic with cat hoody?

Postby kleptoman » Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:51 pm

You would be talking about kitty-bot. It's not been updated for years and as far as I know the webpage is down. I refound the archive a few years back but can't remember the webpage. Maybe with some digging you'll find it, it had something like 80 pages. But sadly I think the author has no intention of continuing it anytime soon, if ever.

And yes, the hoodie was awesome.
kleptoman
Ninja Captain

Postby Kelso » Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:07 pm

Yeah, it was http://www.kitty-bot.com by Claire Barry, and sadly it is long gone. I've been hoping she'd get back to it one day, but it looks like the web page registration has lapsed, so I doubt it will happen now. :sadface:
Kelso
Ninja High Councilor

Postby Sydney » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:18 am

Yes! Thanks guys.
Can't find the comics anywhere, the site is on wayback machine but the comic images weren't saved, but found an email at the bottom, fingers crossed she still checks it. :cat: :cat: :cat:
I thought it was a great.
Sydney
Theoretical Ninja

Postby pie » Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:44 am

It was a great.

It was.
eitlobsaboo wrote:Oh... dude... dude.. that's.. oh.... that's not something I wanted to see right before bed.. that's fucked up..
pie
Best-Selling Ninja Author

Postby Agrajag » Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:00 pm

Yeah tt was pretty cool.

If you're looking for some new awesome sci-fi webcomics as a replacement, may I suggest Drive and Spacetrawler? Both are super great and have the bonus feature of actually updating consistently!
Sam Logan wrote:When it comes to tunnels and cats, I feel like this story really delivers.

pie wrote:I have transcended commas!
Agrajag
Ninja Technician

Postby Charlize32 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:15 pm

Thank you give us some good information.
Yet addition awful accepted adjustment of accepting low bulk DVDs for auction is to buy movies online. Now you are able to actual calmly buy movies online as there are big numbers of firms which can be affairs their music and cine DVDs on line. You aloof charge pay a appointment to their internet armpit and aces the DVD.

Postby pie » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:08 am

pie wrote:It was a great.

It was.

Haha, past me was hilarious!
eitlobsaboo wrote:Oh... dude... dude.. that's.. oh.... that's not something I wanted to see right before bed.. that's fucked up..
pie
Best-Selling Ninja Author

Return to Media Room