Ok, gang. It's that time again. I've decided to run it this year.
The Fourth annual forum Secret Santa is upon us. Rules are the same as always. For those of you who haven't participated (Copied and Pasted from Mix's post last year):
1) Sign up is in this thread. Just post that you want to join in. Simple. I'll keep a running list at the bottom of this post for who has signed up. If you sign up and I haven't added you to the list (within a reasonable amount of time) let me know, so I don't forget to add you.
2) On Dec 1st I will send every participant the name of someone else on the list. So obviously, that's also the deadline for sign-up. You have just about a month.
3) Presents in this case are in the form of creating something. Most people usually draw. But it's also fine to write a story or poetry, or basically anything that can be posted on the forum.
i.e. There is no need to spend money or give out your address which are the two concerns a lot of people would have about a secret santa over the internet.
4) PM me either your present, or a link to it. Maybe remind me who it's for, so I don't have to look it up. Though I will keep a list somewhere.
5) Since I have no idea when I'll get to the forum on Christmas, I will post everything on Christmas Eve in a new thread. If you don't have your submission in on time, you can either send it to me late and I'll post it when I get it, or you can post it yourself. No penalties, except that you will certainly be mocked for tardiness. However, if you sign up and do not send me a gift for your partner, I can't promise that I'll post your gift.
Disclaimer: We honestly don't care if you celebrate Christmas or not. This is just a fun thing to do, all religions or lack of religion welcome.
Participants so far:
"My rule of life prescribed as an absolutely sacred rite; smoking cigars and also the drinking of alcohol before, after and if need be during all meals and in the intervals between them." -Winston Churchill