Okay guys. I don't like thinking about Christmas this early, but this stuff needs prep time.
The third annual forum Secret Santa is nigh. I've decided to run it this year. Rules are the same as always. For those of you who haven't participated:
1) Sign up is in this thread. Just post that you want to join in. Simple. I'll keep a running list at the bottom of this post for who has signed up. If you sign up and I haven't added you to the list (within a reasonable amount of time) let me know, so I don't forget to add you.
2) On Dec 1st I will send every participant the name of someone else on the list. So obviously, that's also the deadline for sign-up. You have about 2 weeks.
3) Presents in this case are in the form of creating something. Most people usually draw. But it's also fine to write a story or poetry, or basically anything that can be posted on the forum.
i.e. There is no need to spend money or give out your address which are the two concerns a lot of people would have about a secret santa over the internet.
4) PM me either your present, or a link to it. Maybe remind me who it's for, so I don't have to look it up. Though I will keep a list somewhere.
5) Since I have no idea when I'll get to the forum on Christmas, I will post everything on Christmas Eve in a new thread. If you don't have your submission in on time, you can either send it to me late and I'll post it when I get it, or you can post it yourself. No penalties, except that you may be mocked for tardiness.
Disclaimer: We honestly don't care if you celebrate Christmas or not. This is just a fun thing to do, all religions or lack of religion welcome.
Making a List:
Holy cow, it's Mix! I thought she was dead or something.