Man. This thread is stupid.
I have quite a few, that's why I'm starting this thread.
- British Columbia: Vancouver Island used to be its own territory. Why did we join them?
- Alberta: Too flat. Too conservative. Not enough trees. Too cold.
- Ontario: They think they're representative of Canada. Also: it gets more than its fair share of senators and federal funding, it has Toronto in it, and it's touching Quebec. Too cold.
- Toronto: It smells, the people are rude, it's too cold.
- Quebec: Seriously, it's Quebec. Why the hell are we giving them transfer payments? Montreal is cool though. Too cold.
- The Atlantic: Too many senators. Too cold. Nobody lives on Prince Edward Island.
- Langford: *insert inbred hick joke here*.
- Oregon: Smells funny. Otherwise awesome.
- France: People are rude and can't drive. Otherwise awesome.
Regions I like:
- The Rockies: For protecting us from Alberta.
- Victoria, BC: It's warm. And awesome.