Kelso wrote:It would have been nice if the phone guy had mentioned he was going to disconnect the line to work on it, one minute from the Jelly King.
2 tokens! 2 tokens and I can get the Sealed Sword to go with the Antigua.
The following changes were made to the game in the release on May 17th:
* The new Advanced Training Hall can be found on the west side of the Haven Town Square!
* The new Auction House can be found just north of the fountain in the Haven Town Square!
* Bosses now drop a single, giant boss token that distributes boss tokens based on participation in the boss dungeon. The more levels you complete of each boss dungeon (in that run) the more boss tokens you have the chance to earn. The only way to guarantee a chance at the maximum number of tokens is to start a boss dungeon from the first level of that boss dungeon (from the terminal).
* Clockwork Terminals are now free to join. There is no entry fee like other levels. Their minerals have been removed.
* Fixed a minor bug in Royal Jelly Court where some monsters weren't spawning.
* You should no longer get stuck between the door and exit elevator in Spiral Court 2.
* You will not be able to purchase 2+ star items from a terminal vendor if you have not completed an entire floor before reaching the terminal. Never buy a 'Basil port' from another player unless you're in the market for 1* items!
* Using a bound items in alchemy will result in the finished product being bound as well. For example, crafting a 4* item that requires a item of heat level 5 will result in an item that is bound to the crafter.
* Crafting energy costs have increased.
* Alchemy machines have new art.
* Items now display their star value and number of unique variants on the item pill. Handy!
* Recipe item costs have been reduced.
* Fixed an issue where excessive upstream bandwidth usage would cause persistent lag.
* Fixed an issue where you would sometimes join a party in a deeper tier than was specified
* Fixed an issue where you would sometimes join a party behind a closed door and were unable to proceed
* Fixed an issue where you would be charged double energy when proceeding from a subtown
Tekkactus wrote:Can't wait to see where the shitstorm goes from here.
Tekkactus wrote:doubled it for 3, 4, and 5 star items
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest